Friday, August 9, 2013

How I Spent My Afternoon

"MOM! Skyler is drawing all over the couch!!!!" 

I'm attempting to get some work done in the office and these are the words I hear being yelled by my four year old daughter.

 I jump up - Preparing myself for what i will see when i round the corner to the living room....

 The culprit:
This cutie wouldn't do such a thing, right!? HA!



The Weapon: An Ink Pen

The Damage! (note: it def looked worse in real life!!)


Ottoman

First step: Have a nice little chat with my 2 year old and put him in his room.

Step two: Freak out a little

Step three: Google

Step four: send husband to the store for rubbing alcohol

Happy to say, after much time I actually got most of it out - not perfect but not noticeable unless you are trying to look for it. 

Life Savers: Rubbing Alcohol, Doterra Essential Oil-Lemon, Cotton Balls, Prayer & Patience. :) 





If this ever happens to you - blot - don't rub.  It may look awful to start- but patience, prayer and perseverance will pay off!

Shameless Plug: I love Doterra products and actually have an online store if you are interested in trying the products! Amazing stuff - from allergies, fevers, stress and apparently to cleaning a couch.. they are great! 

Also, Noteworthy-  I love my white couch and it has been super easy to keep clean with little children - up to this point. Normally, i just wipe it down and my kids are not allowed to eat in the living room .. now we just need to make sure ink pens stay out too! :)

Hope you are enjoying your Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly